WOW Vegas is a social casino with a reputation for offering the best catalog of slots playable for free. The casino set up shop in 2022 and has been rapidly gaining new followers across the 47 US states, excluding Washington, Nevada, and Idaho.
Playing at the casino, members are awarded WOW Coins and Sweepstakes Coins (deposit-free) that can be redeemed for real money. Learn more about the WOW Vegas no deposit bonus and other promotions you can claim at the casino.
WOW Vegas Home UI
The WOW Vegas No Deposit Welcome Bonus
Like all social casinos, WOW Vegas gives players an allotment of coins to start playing with. Register for an account, and you get a generous new player bonus of 5,000 WOW Coins and 1 Sweepstakes Coins immediately credited to your account. And there’s more!
Login to your account over the next few days and get the remaining bonus of:
- Day 2 – 2500 WC + 1.5 SC
- Day 3 – 1,000 WC + 2 SC
Here is how to sign up and claim the Wow Vegas casino no deposit bonus:
- Visit WOW Vegas Casino using our signup link
- Click the ‘Join‘ button to start the signup process
- Key in a username, your email, and a (strong) password
- Provide your date of birth (D.O.B) to confirm that you’re of legal age to play
- Consent to the terms and conditions (T&Cs) and click the ‘SIGN UP‘ button
- You’ll receive a confirmation email to verify your account
- Upon completion, you’ll get your free 5,000 WOW Coins + 1 SC immediately credited to your account, with more to follow
Overall, the full WOW Vegas no deposit welcome bonus awards your account with up to 8,500 WOW Coins and 4.5 Sweepstake Coins. We liked that there is no opt-in for the reward.
The free coins are credited to your account as soon as you log in after verification. Additionally, there are no WOW Vegas no deposit bonus codes to fill in either.
Welcome Offer 3 Days WowVegas Casino
Purchase Bundle – First Purchase Bonus
While the no deposit welcome bonus rewards you with a bounty of coins to start your stay at WOW Vegas, there are more ways to get extra coins!
Simply make a purchase of $9.99 and get a WOW Vegas package of up to 1,500,000 WOW Coins and 30 free Sweepstakes Coins as your paid signup bonus.
WOW Vegas Promotions
The social casino also offers promotions that earn you coins. These, like on other social casinos, come through giveaways and bonus drops handed out on different social sites. That the site has a presence on every social site means that you have more rewards to claim.
Follow the site on Facebook, X (formerly Twitter) and Instagram. The casino also has promotional runs it rolls out from time to time that award players with lots of coins for taking part in slot tournaments and other competitions.
To keep players coming back, the casino is always coming up with new promotions. Members have something to be excited about every time they log in to the casino because there is no telling what you may find on the promotions page.
Daily Login Bonus WOW Vegas
Some of the regular bonuses you can count on at the casino include:
- Daily Sign-in Bonus – Login to your account every day and receive a WOW Vegas no deposit bonus of 1 SC. No WOW Vegas promo code is required to claim this bonus, as it is credited automatically for every daily sign-in.
- WOW Wednesday and Super Sunday – With WOW Coins running into the millions up for grabs and 25 SC or 50 SC (respectively) to claim, WOW Vegas takes the fun up a notch via their social media channels. All that’s required is to follow the instructions to gain entry into the winning race, often involving sharing some details in the comment section.
- Social Media Tournaments/Contests – As mentioned above, WOW Vegas has a presence on all the major social media channels, and your only task is to follow their accounts and be in the know of all their latest offerings. This includes being first in line for WOW Coins and SCs as soon as a contest is announced. You’ll also keep abreast of new game releases and more!
Getting More Coins at WOW Vegas
Getting more coins only needs you to click on the ‘buy‘ button at the top of the page. You get differently priced coin bundles to choose from. Purchases start at $0.49 for 5,000 coins and go up to $999.99 for 100,000,000 coins.
With such a wide array of coin purchase options, players are never out of choices. You can choose to be a high roller on one day and a casual player on another.
To buy coins, you need banking options, and WOW Vegas makes this convenient for you. The social casino is linked to a handful of banks across the world through Trustly. The payment processor allows players to make direct bank transfers when purchasing coins.
Click on the search bar to find your bank. Members can also make deposits through card transactions. WOW Vegas lets you purchase coins through all the major credit cards, including Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Diners Club, and American Express.
Your purchases are credited to your account instantly once you are done with the transaction so that you can start playing immediately.
WOW Vegas Coin Store
WOW Vegas Casino is one of the best social casinos you will play if you are looking to enjoy casino games without using real money. The range of games comes from some of the best game providers for online casinos.
Enjoy titles from Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, and PlayNova, where you can find all kinds of payline systems, bonus features, and themes. As one of the latest social casinos to enter the iGaming space, WOW Vegas is keen on making a mark.
That the casino accepts players from most states in the US, excluding Washington, Nevada, and Idaho, is another feather on its cap. The social casino makes it a delight to enjoy casino games online. New players will like the WOW Vegas no deposit welcome bonus, regular promos, and the coin packages you get when these run out.
Originating from Pazardzhik, Bulgaria, Neshko Manev pursued his studies in business management and game design, transitioning from Varna Free University in Bulgaria to the University of Greenwich. During his tenure at Greenwich, he concentrated on game design, with a significant focus on Virtual Reality systems. This intensive study provided him a nuanced understanding of the gaming sphere, influencing his subsequent professional path.