We at Mr Sweepstakes take our visitors’ gaming habits seriously, and we believe we must share this responsibility. Although you won’t find any real money casinos listed here, social gaming can still be addictive. We need you to be aware of the potential risks, play responsibly and for fun only!
Gold Coins is the only currency that you can purchase at sweepstakes gaming sites. It has no real value, cannot be redeemed for anything, and cannot be sold or traded. You cannot transfer it to another person or entity as well. With Gold Coins you cannot win any real money rewards. They are intended to be used for playing for fun only and participate in the social activities of these platforms.
Controlling yourself while you play manifests in two main aspects: managing your assets and monitoring your personal behavior. Here are some questions and suggestions you can consider for helping yourself or your beloved ones.
- Do you avoid social activities, such as family meetings, appointments, etc., to play in a social casino?
- You should mix playtime with other activities/hobbies.
- Do you catch yourself thinking of social gaming while involved in another activity?
- Do you play for entertainment and fun or because you cannot stop?
- Your feelings will give you a hint. If you are stressed, do you turn to sweepstakes casino games? Do you feel ashamed because of playing in social casinos?
- We highly recommend you restrain from visiting the social casino in case you have drunk alcohol or have taken any intoxicating substances.
Suggestions for Responsible Play
If you consider that gaming might have turned into a problem, or you are concerned about a close one, the following info can be helpful:
- Self-exclusion. Most reputable social casinos offer a self-exclusion option. With it, you can suspend your account for a long period, through which you would not be able to login into your casino account. To use it, you need to contact casino customer care.
- Delete account. If the self-exclusion option doesn’t help, or you have decided to stop playing permanently, you can close your account. Reach out to the casino customer support staff and request account deletion.
- External Organizations. In case you consider gaming as a problem that you cannot handle yourself, you can seek help from support organizations, such as GAA (Gaming Addicts Anonymous).